Tuesday, September 16, 2008

a step ahead

We are all aware of fashion week that took place in New York and London not to long ago. Here are some of my favorite looks for the spring/summer of 2009.

CHRISTOPHER KANE SPRING/SUMMER 2009



© by WWD

I absolutely love the circle details on of these pieces. Its very original and fun. It almost brings a theatrical element into such flawless design.


PROJECT RUNWAY'S LEANNE [SEASON 5]


Wow. That is simply it. Leanne definitely has my vote for this season's of Bravo's Emmy Nominated TV show, Project Runway 5. I am completely obsessed with everything about this collection: the color, the structure, the creativity. Flawless.

PROJECT RUNWAY'S JERRELL [SEASON 5]

Jerrell's collection was also very entertaining. I knew after he won the couture challenge he would use that as his inspiration for his final collection. The design is completely him. Spunky and creative. Love it.

OBEDIENT SON SPRING 2009

©men.style.com

This collection makes me laugh. Not because its bad, but because two weeks ago I went to a party with little short, shorts and a large sweater. I love these looks. If I had the money, these would all be mine.

ALSO CHECK OUT THESE AMAZING DESIGNS BY:
louise goldin
raf simons
paul smith
eley kishimoto
zac posen

2 comments:

fawn & fern said...

ahh the first set of PR dresses are SO badass!
let's lunch together soon!

Anonymous said...

The last set of pictures was just fantastic! I'm inspired!